The TAS F3 facial and fingerprint biometric system offers your company the security of face or fingerprint recognition, which means no more “buddy clocking” and fewer excuses about being unable to clock, thereby saving you money and arguments. The full colour display does not just look great, it also makes navigating the menus easier. The time & attendance software installation on your PC is simple to configure and operate. Reports that the provided time & attendance software generates can be exported to Excel for further manipulation (if necessary) and easy payroll calculation. At this stage we offer installation of this product around the Cape Town area. The terminal comes with a 12 month factory warranty.
F3 FACIAL & FINGERPRINT TERMINAL FEATURES:
- Storage of 300 facial templates.
- 3 000 fingerprint templates.
- Images are converted to an algorithm for storage and high speed retrieval.
- Memory storage of 200 000 transactions. (Battery protected)
- Clocking produces an audible and visual response from the TAS- F3 terminal.
- The terminal has two cameras. A standard camera and an Infrared camera. Both are used for identification.
- Large 4.3 Inch Full Colour HD Touch Screen with easy to understand menu icons.
- Security, only an admin can enter the main menu using a face.
- Staff can ‘clock’ using either their face or a proximity card.
- Communication: USB Flash Drive or TCP/IP (network) – Standard features.
- Schedules (working hours) can be created directly on the terminal.
- An Excel report can be saved from the terminal to a USB flash drive.
- Very simple to install, configure and use.
- No annual license fee on software.
- On PC adding of missing clocking.
- Multiple Departments, Shifts & Schedules.
- Worked Hours calculated to the minute with Daily Overtime Facility.
- Data Exported to Excel for Easy Payroll Calculation.
PACKAGE CONSISTS OF:
- TAS F3 Facial Terminal (with USB slot & RJ-45 jack)
- Mounting Bracket, with fixing screws and wall plugs (optional DIY installation)
- Power Supply Transformer and Cables
- CD with Hardware & Software Guides
- USB Flash Drive
- Power Supply – 12VDC with Battery (in lockable steel enclosure).
- Proximity Cards RFID or Tags